Monday, February 7, 2011

What I'm diggin' right now...

In no particular order:

#1 - Anything roasted. Roasting makes everything better. Toss it in olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and roast at 450 on a foil lined cookie sheet until it gets all happy and it's pretty much the best thing ever. Cauliflower, Brussel Sprouts, Rutabaga, anything...try it.

#2 - Days that are warm enough for jogging outside...I've become addicted. It sure beats the heck out of the treadmill.

#3 - I love that "Airplanes" song by B.O.B with the chick from Paramore.

#4 - While we are on the subject of songs, I also love Taylor Swift's "Back to December" although I do not want to go back to December...bring it Spring!

#5 - Tanning in moderation. No judgment please.

#6 - Just Dance for Wii(I think Just Dance 1 is better than Just Dance 2, but both are awesome). Best if played with fun friends and pinot grigio.

#7 - P90X Core Synergistics...I don't want to do all of the DVDs, just this one. Is that ok?

#8 - My Kindle...next up, "Water for Elephants"

#9 - Cleaning out my closet. Anything that is even "kinda" big has been bagged up and will be removed from the premises. I almost have no clothes left...I need to go shopping but I have more weight to lose so I don't want to buy too much.

#10 - The Zone Diet/clean eating/no fast food/shopping only on the perimeter of the grocery store - I feel a million times better since I've cleaned up my diet. A MILLION TIMES.

#11 - Jersey Shore. I never want anyone to use the grenade whistle because of me...it's a huge motivator.

#12 - My Nike running shorts - Since I've been working on my fitness, I've trimmed up my thighs a little so the workout chafing (aka. Chub Rub) hasn't been happening like it used to. It's a fitness miracle.

#13 - Winter vacations - So excited to go to South Florida this week to visit my Aunt Glenda....the temps are in the 70s, nice! You can guess I'll be a runnin' fool while I'm down there!

#14 - Roasted red pepper hummus with celery sticks...eating it now. Yumm!

#15 - Once-a-week "cheat cookie" from Earth Fare. Chocolate chip, oh-so-good.

#16 - Medicine Balls. I've been doing a few medicine ball drills after I use the treadmill (on non-warm days) and I always wake up sore the next morning. Must be doing something good, huh?

There are plenty of other things, but for now this is what is making me smile (aside from awesome family and friends...that's a given!).

No comments:

Post a Comment