Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What am I reading?

Ok, since I now only have 2 hobbies (working out and reading), I thought I would post what I am currently reading and make updates every time I start a new book.

So, I am now reading Jen Lancaster's Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office. It is hilarious and I recommend Jen Lancaster to any girl wanting to read a funny chick-lit type book. I have also read Lancaster's My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being A Dumb Ass Is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto, which is my absolute favorite, and Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me? . I think this lady is my soul sister as I often read and wonder if I wrote the book myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment