Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Only babies and puppies are cuter...

Tonight after class, I went and treated myself to a (in my opinion, much deserved) manicure and pedicure. It was nice to relax a bit and unwind. After us girls get our nails done, we try so hard to keep from messing them up...we strive to preserve what we just paid for. Tonight my excitement overwhelmed me, the thought of dirt under my nails couldn't stop me...I had some potting to do.

My prized shipment has finally arrived! I am now the proud mama of 3 new dwarf citrus trees! Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!

Photobucket
Dwarf Meyer Lemon, Dwarf Lime, and Dwarf Orange

These babies will live indoors while there is any danger of frost, but they will enjoy the summer on our deck. I realize I called these "trees"...they are actually twigs and may likely never bear fruit in my lifetime, but I have become quite the patient girl and these will be worth the wait. I just think they are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment