Friday, March 26, 2010

This is the life...


Such a pretty day!  Of course, I spent all of it at work, but thanks to Daylight Savings Time I still have some sunshine/sunset to enjoy.  I am enjoying a glass of wine on my deck (see new goal in previous blog post...shout-out to my co-worker Brock for the recommend on the shiraz) and life is good.  I've got my main squeeze home with me tonight  (which is rare since he always works on Friday) so I am enjoying myself.  I am excited about this weekend...lots on the agenda.  First, Kevin just got his truck back from the mechanic so I will be putting him to work...time to put fresh mulch in the flower beds and top off my garden beds with more soil.  To compensate him for his hard labor, I will be making him a (hopefully) super-tasty dinner.  Grilled pork tenderloin with blackberry sauce, boursin polenta, wilted spinach salad, and amaretto apple crisp.  He is a lucky man, but I am a lucky girl.  Oh, and I still have to play major catch-up with my stats class and crank out a paper on RFID tags for my information systems class.  BORING.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel so I just have to suck it up and do it.  Happy Friday!!  I need a refill....  

No comments:

Post a Comment