Sunday, March 7, 2010

A purse for every occasion!

Today was a pretty productive day for the garden. I went to Home Depot (I love that place, but it will eventually send me to the poor house) and got some of the items I've been needing. I purchased the materials for my bean trellis, shepherd's hooks for my Topsy-Turvys, and a cute little garden tote to hold all of my new gadgets. I wish I could have found a more girly looking bag, but this one will do...plus, I love love love the color green so it just fits.

Photobucket

I got a few strawberry plants/bulbs/whatever the heck they are??? I had no idea that strawberries grew out of something so weird looking, but I guess we learn something different everyday. See...

Photobucket

I planted a couple of different types. Once they sprout, I'll transfer to the Topsy-Turvy. My kitchen table is quickly becoming a greenhouse/potting bench.

Photobucket

Dinner tonight was good and the artichokes were yummy. Of course, garlic butter can make anything taste good, right?

Photobucket

I also started making a grid in my raised beds because space planning is going to be really important if I am going to accomplish everything I want to this summer. Oh, even though I already planted onion seeds inside, I went ahead and got a few onion sets today...this will probably be a little easier (yellow, red, and shallot).

I have my garden plans done and I need to share those, but I am trying to figure out a way to post with font big enough to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment