Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot Sunday (not Sundae although that sounds tasty)

Today, the hubbs and I did lots of yard work. Let me tell you...it was HOT! I mowed the grass, fed my plants, watered the garden, weeded, etc. while the ole man trimmed and used the weed eater. I was so hot outside!! Something happened that I have been waiting patiently for...my hydrangea started blooming!

Photobucket

I love love love hydrangeas...by far my favorite flower. They appear strong and hardy, yet delicate and graceful. Plus, the different colors and varieties are all so beautiful. So, this made my weekend.

Tonight I made beef stroganoff, green beans, and rosemary rolls. Melina made these rolls the other night when she had me over for dinner. The recipe is courtesy of the Pioneer Woman and can be found here.

Oh, they are delicious and a perfect opportunity for me to use some of my rosemary. I told Kev that I would made blueberry cobbler for dessert, so I better get back to the kitchen.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment