Sunday, May 9, 2010

I found my thrill...

I've got baby blueberries! I think these will be another garden snack that will never make it into my kitchen. They are so cute and I cannot wait until they are ripe and ready to eat!

Photobucket

I also have a little banana pepper! It is just darling...I think this is one of the sweet banana peppers (if I remember correctly, I put the hot banana peppers on the bottom row and this is on the top row of the topsy turvy).

Photobucket

I think May and June are going to be super fun because I think weekly changes will be obvious. Look at the difference a week makes with the corn rows...AHHHMAZING!

Photobucket

This blog post also presents another issue in gardening. What/Who the heck is eating my bean leaves? Any tips for taking care of this issue? I need to google.

Photobucket

I finally put my mint to use this weekend with a tasty mojito. Yum Yum! I also made sweet tea with mint (aren't I just so southern?).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment