Sunday, May 16, 2010

We have a climber!

My beans have started to climb...I am one proud bean mama! I guess the bug that has been munching on them can't get them down.

Photobucket

My tomatoes in the ground are finally starting to bear fruit...for awhile, I thought my only tomato success would be with my topsy turvy. I have a few mini-romas that are starting out. Also, my banana pepper is growing more little peppers. The first-born is really growing!

Photobucket

Take a look at the banana tree I was gifted with last night by our friend, Hobbs. So cute!

Photobucket

Lastly, I have another milestone to mention. My neighbor has mentioned a love for radishes. We will be giving him a snack today...check 'em out!

Photobucket

Edited to add: My Sunday also consisted of making drapery panels. I got this really cute, Pottery Barn-esque fabric at Sir's Fabric a while back for only $3.99/yd. So, for $20 I have new springy drapes for my living room. Pottery Barn thinks WAAAAYY too much of their merchandise, so I'll make my own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment