Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No longer a twenty-something.

I am officially in my thirties...so far, it's been so much fun! I feel like I have been celebrating for a week! Last Thursday, I went and saw the Oak Ridge Boys in concert with my super-sweet friend Melina (she got the tickets for my birthday/graduation...so thoughtful!). The concert was a blast and we had a lot of fun people watching...plus, those old geezers still have it! Saturday evening I had dinner with my family and I always enjoy those times. Sunday I went to the spa for a facial (I got a gift card from my mom and step-father). On Monday, it was bunco time and we had a May birthday celebration. Last night (Tuesday) I went out with my super fun girlfriends. I had so much fun! We laughed, sipped, sang, and danced! Great times!

This is a group shot of us crazy gals. Thanks to Cheryl, JamiLee, Angie, Katie, Keri, Julie, and Kari for celebrating with me!

Photobucket

You may be wondering what the heck this blog post has to do with gardening? Wonder no more, I am about to bring it home for you. Julie got me the cutest garden stone for my birthday!!! It made my day and I forced her to pose for a picture holding it up (isn't she wonderful, I just love her!).

Photobucket

It says, "Don't Bug Me, I'm in the Garden." I love it!

This weekend I will be celebrating with my husband. We are going on a birthday date...I can't wait. Thirty is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment