Monday, December 6, 2010

Banana Rolls

A few months ago, Banana Rolls would have been some awesome dessert I whipped up. Well, now they are this awesome little series of moves on my P90x Core Synergistics DVD. This little move is fun but wowzas it hurts the next day. My core is sore (ooooh, that rhymes). I still haven't really dedicated myself to the P90x program. I need a little more willpower. I think the winter weather is dragging me down. I need to start looking at the pool from my patio/deck and maybe that will get me going just thinking about bathing suit season. Plus, I know it will make me feel better. I am offically down 23 lbs...only 4 lbs to go until I reach my New Years goal. I will still have a ways to go after that, but I'm getting there. I can really tell in how my clothes fit...some are getting too big and that's awesome. I've been trying to wear smaller sizes just to make things uncomfortable (so I'll step away from the chocolate).

1 comment: