Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Screeching Halt

I am at a weight loss plateau! It's got me a little bummed out, but I have to remind myself that I've already lost so much and that I'll get there. I am off work for the next 4 days, so I plan to get in some major cardio to kick my butt back in gear.

I am so ready for 2011 I can hardly stand it. I don't want to wish away Christmas, but I'm human and I'll just admit it...I'm over it. I try to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ when I am feeling tired of all of the Christmas hoopla...just to force myself to remember the deeper meaning. Even so, I just want it all to go away. I don't want to see Christmas trees, ornaments, cookies, candy canes, Santa, stockings, elves, jingle bells, mistletoe, garland, stars, tacky outdoor decorations, wrapping paper, bows, casserole dishes, etc. Bah humbug, right? I just REALLY want 2011 to be here...who doesn't want the feeling of a fresh new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment