Saturday, December 11, 2010

Positive reinforcement for bad behavior...and I like it!

These recent blog posts are self-indulgent to the max, but I'm just excited so I can't help it. I am now only 1 lb away from my year end goal. The funny part is that it keeps falling off despite semi-bad behavior. Here's a breakdown of recent awesome results after behaving badly:

1. Two beers with the girls at the Nook on Friday; 2 lb weight loss Saturday morning

2. Bottle of wine at my sweet friend Lori's house on Saturday; 2 lb weight loss Sunday morning

3. Dinner/drinks with the girls on Friday; 2 lb weight loss on Saturday

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? Please tell me why I shouldn't become an alcoholic?!? I kid, but wowzas! I'm just excited I guess. I am almost there!! It would be so cool to get started on my next weight loss goal early and bathing suit season is just around the corner.

1 comment: